Monday, September 12, 2011

eMiLy {monticello high school senior '12}

Yesterday I did a photo shoot with Monticello High School senior Emily, and it was a blast. She brought several different outfits as well as some great props, and this really helped us get a lot of different looks. I love that these photos create a dynamic portrait of not just her face but her personality and interests. We humans are multi-faceted and complex beings -- something I aim for my photos to show.....


I love the sort of 1970's/vintage look of these football photos - don't they just feel like fall?

Yes, she was really playing music, which I thoroughly enjoyed :)

Gotta love those sun spots. 


These last four are so stunning that I don't even want to put them in a collage. And is it just me or is Emily totally a Kate Winslet look-alike?! Beautiful. 


These last two photos had so much sunlight coming into them so they're a little bit grainier than the others but I think they're gorgeous nonetheless. I love all that airy light.... 
The above photo came straight from the late 1960's, yes?

No comments:

Post a Comment