Sunday, December 11, 2011

oh so special {Big Lake, Minnesota Family Photographer}

This morning I got to meet a beautiful family--Jamie and Tanya and their children Alex and Abby. Jamie is in the Marines and has to go to California soon while Tanya and the kids finish the school year in Minnesota. A family member of theirs thought it would be a great idea to give them a family portrait session as an early Christmas present (Thanks, Josie!). Coming from a military family, I know firsthand the sacrifices these families have to make, and so of course I was thrilled for this opportunity.

The lighting was perfect and I love that they brought out the four-wheeler at the end (thanks again, Josie!)--something the kids really enjoy. Gosh, can't you just feel the love in these photos?! I can't wait to see some of them in print. And my hope is that these photos help Jamie and Tanya and their family get through the not-so-fun months of being apart...

Oh, I love my job.

find me on facebook & pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment