Tuesday, November 29, 2011

wedding talk {midwest wedding photography}

2012 is going to be full of exciting experiences, including lots of weddings! I'm so excited for this because weddings are like no other photo sessions. Of course there's the time set aside for pictures, which is its own photo session, but the rest of the day is purely photojournalistic--no posing, no directing, just me capturing people being themselves, and, most of the time, people are enjoying themselves at weddings, which means I don't have to tell my corny jokes to make anybody smile :)

Above are a couple more shots from my friend Aubrey's wedding, which took place September 24, 2011 in Crystal Lake, Illinois. These were just for fun--see the main photographer, Sarah Hrudka's, work here. The little girl on the bottom right is my Evelyn.

find me on facebook & pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment