Monday, November 21, 2011

a secret holiday surprise {sibling love} // Zimmeran/St.Cloud Minnesota photography

I was thrilled when Brittney, a good friend of mine from high school, contacted me about doing a photo session with her and her siblings as a Christmas surprise for their parents. And I was even more thrilled when it snowed this past Saturday, and yet more thrilled when Sunday turned out to be a gloriously sunny day. I love working with the sun in my photos, love love love those sunspots, the back-lighting, the natural yet magical quality the sun can give to photos. And these four coordinated their outfits excellently and were pretty much pros in front of the camera. I am one happy photographer. 

But shhh... their parents aren't supposed to see these photos until Christmas, which is why I'm only posting them here -- no Facebook (December 26th, though, these are going all over Facebook!)

the oldest & youngest, Brittney & Reid
second youngest & second oldest, Morgan & Brooke


so lovely.

find me on facebook & pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment