Monday, October 24, 2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge - Let Them Be Little

I've had a hard time choosing a photo for this week's challenge over at I Heart Faces. The theme is "Let Them Be Little," and I've met so many adorable little ones in the past few months--plus I have my own adorable little one--how am I supposed to choose just one photo?

Well I finally chose the one below because of the look of wonder on young Gabriel's face, the lighting, the way the bursting bubbles add sparkle to the photo....all in all it makes me feel magical, makes me remember what it's like to look at the world through a child's eyes. Gabriel has Asperger's and I don't think he ever quite warmed up to me, plus he was just getting over a cold, but he did ask me to pop the bubbles with him, and I was honored to.



click here to see all the other entries

No comments:

Post a Comment