Wednesday, August 31, 2011

{something beautiful}

The other day I discussed the fashion shoot I was heading out to do at the Walker Art Center, and I promised to return with something beautiful. I was not able to keep my promise, because the model bailed on me. No phone call, nothing. Just a total stand up. Needless to say, I was very disappointed, and upset, being that I'd driven almost an hour just to get to the Walker, and had been conceptualizing this photo shoot for weeks. But mostly, I was sad. We could have created some beautiful photographs, I just know it.

But I've moved on. There's much more beauty in the world to share (see below). I've read some terrible rumors about her (people are so mean). I think she's beautiful. Kate Moss:



source

I wrote about her earlier today, too.  I'm a little obsessed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment