Sunday, August 28, 2011

{fashion}

In a little over an hour I'll be heading to the Walker Art Center in Minneapolis to do a photo shoot for a model's fall/winter portfolio (no, we will NOT be using the cherry and the spoon in any of the photos, haha). I am beyond excited about this. As much as I love quoting Fight Club ("you are not your f***ing khakis!"), I also love  fashion because it's yet another form of creative expression, another form of art. And fashion/model photography can go in so many different ways - creative liberties abound!

Because I use all natural lighting and work almost exclusively outdoors, my session today will be nothing like the one in the video below, but I still wanted to share it because I think it's cool. I especially love the black and whites of the model in the baggy jeans and heels.


No comments:

Post a Comment